<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
My Response to Amico 
Here's my response to Amico

Its not every day that I get to link to myself. Basically, I took Amico's bait and gave the best response I could come up with to his Celtics articles. You guys did a great job of breaking down the article yesterday and this really wasn't exactly necessary, but its been slow lately. It was a good excuse to write about something other than who will get cut in training camp for the 30th time.

Update: By the way - say what you want about Amico's opinions, but he's a class act all the way. In case you missed it, here is his response to all the emails as well as my article. (Hey, its his site, so he gets the last word.)

# posted by Jeff @ 8/30/2005 03:42:00 PM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com