<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
My Latest Favorite Internet Rumor 
Here is the latest rumor I've found on the net that I like a lot:

Blount and Banks to Minnesota for Olowokandi and Ebi

Kandi has an expiring contract and Ebi's deal is about the same as Banks. I could see Kevin rolling the dice on trying to give Blount a change of scenery to kickstart his career. The Celtics would be out from under his contract and could let Kandi, Ebi, Bynum, and Borchardt all fight for roster spots in training camp.

I'll look for more information on this and update you if anything develops. It could be nothing, but I feel it is worth checking out.

Update: Just so everyone is crystal clear on this - the rumor comes from an Internet message board. The original poster is a mod on the RealGM boards and he claims to have a source. I do not vouch for the source, nor am I claiming any credit for the rumor. Just passing it along.

Update 2: The message board poster that started the rumor is now saying that Ebi is not part of the deal. It would just be Kandi for Blount and Banks. The C's may still add a pick to rush the deal but the Wolves have other things in the air right now.

# posted by Jeff @ 8/30/2005 10:20:00 AM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com