<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, August 01, 2005
High Noon 
Let the overpaying begin! Frankly, I'm happy we sat this one out. We have great swingmen and we don't need to overpay for what was on the market this summer.

On the other hand, I am interested in what fate will hold for Walker. I've seen him pronounced "gone for good" from several sources and "maybe back in Boston" from just as many. We just don't know yet.

I still have a feeling that Danny will move the needle a bit in the coming weeks, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he didn't.

It all starts at noon. I don't think we'll hear of anything major right at the deadline, but the top FA's will have their press conferences and whatnot.

Lets get things going!

# posted by Jeff @ 8/01/2005 10:05:00 PM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com