<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, July 11, 2005
C's Kids Win Again 
Hopefully Gabe's review will be up soon.

Till then, here's a recap from DraftExpress.

Also, here is the message board topic.

Green sounds like he's got some amazing natural talent, and not just with the dunking.

Reed is ready for an increased role on this team. At the very least, he sounds like our new defensive stopper. And Allen isn't half bad in that role either.

If we don't find another PG, I wonder if Bynum will be able to stick. I think I remember us giving the same deal to Omar Cook a few years back to get an extended look at him. Did he ever see time with the C's in the regular season? I forget now.

Like what I hear with the Gomes kid too. So much young talent! Are you excited yet?

# posted by Jeff @ 7/11/2005 06:38:00 PM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com