<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Friday, July 01, 2005
Back In The Swing 
Back from vacation and feeling well. Too many thoughts to put down just yet but here are some quick hits.

  • Green + Al Jefferson is just enough to make me giddy
  • Gomes in the 2nd round is just silly. Danny wasted zero time making that pick.
  • I'll have to look up Orien Greene, but is it too early to start calling him "OG"?
  • Peter May is sometimes competent, but that last piece of drivel is not even worth analyzing.
  • For good Celtics coverage, see Steve Bulpett.
  • So fill me in. What other important things did I miss while I was gone?

    # posted by Jeff @ 7/01/2005 09:16:00 AM - Message Board

  • This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com