<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, June 06, 2005
Monday Musing 
  • First of all, don't forget to check out Cheap Seats which features new articles just about every day. Today Bent takes a look in the rear view mirror.

  • I've been trying to think of positive things to say about Mark Blount since I have real doubts to our ability to move him. It seems that if we could just get him to play right and play up to his own abilities, he'd be worth the annual salary he gets paid and he'd be an invaluable asset to our team. Here's the best I have come up with. Even when he had his breakout-half-year, he wasn't exactly Prince Charming then either. So he doesn't have to be happy to be effective. That's all I got.

  • Some results from the Mockery experiment thus far.
    Moving up: Diogu, Simien, Hodge, Brynum, maybe Villanueva
    Moving down: Taft, Felton
    Possibly dropping out: Splitter, Andriuskevicious, Ukic, Tomas

  • Enjoy the draft coverage while you've got it. If we get locked out, its not going to be fun for a while. If I have to do week after week of covering lawyerspeak from the negotiations, I'm gonna start ranting again. I would likely just start picking topics and taking out my frustrations out on them. Shoot, I might have to do that sometime this summer anyway. All work and no basketball make Jeff something something.

    # posted by Jeff @ 6/06/2005 08:20:00 AM - Message Board

  • This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com