<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Stumble, Run, Fall 
Good thing I'm not doing the game recap on this one, I think I'd break my keyboard. The effort displayed at the beginning of the game was 10X more bad than the effort displayed coming back was good. You expect the team to rally and make a run at it when they have nothing to lose. You can't accept the laziness and despicable loafing from the first quarter to happen. Ever. Pathetic. I can't even go on.

Maybe someone in the Game Thread can form coherent sentences.

# posted by Jeff @ 4/03/2005 04:16:00 PM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com