<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Quick Hits 
Age Limit: I've always been in favor of letting the kids play because I generally like the free-market society. They aren't ruining the game, and if they were, you would hope the GMs of the world would simply not pick them. No demand = no supply. But the demand is high, why restrict the supply? I'm not sure what Stern's agenda is, but I find it hard to believe he's a racist (or being influenced by any racial factors). I do love the concept of the minor league system, though I've read enough to make me skeptical of it taking place anytime soon.

Curry's Heart: I know its hard to feel bad for millionaires, but I do wish Curry the best. He's worked hard (granted, in a contract year) to get where he is, only to have it derailed by a heart issue. You don't have to remind anyone around here what happened to Reggie Lewis. That alone could scare potential suitors away. I see him resigning with the Bulls and I wish him the best of health.

LeBron the GM: Looks like Mark Bechtel stole my idea about LeBron being the next Kobe-like player/GM. I guess I'll let it slide. We bloggers have to stick together you know.

Chris Paul: It won't happen, but I'd love to see Chris Paul in a Celtics uniform next year.

# posted by Jeff @ 4/14/2005 05:15:00 PM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com