<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Friday, April 29, 2005
Must Control Fist Of Death 
What a day to be a Celtics fan. Frustration, anger, dispair, desperately clinging to the remaining glimmers of hope. The emotions have already run the full range since last night and are likely to repeat cycle again before the day is done.

When I wrote "Ok, Panic," that was with 5 minutes left in the game that I turned off - not because I'm a bandwagon jumper (don't think anyone would argue my dedication), but because my head would explode if I kept watching. I'm not above a little knee-jerk reacting but I did have enough presence of mind to say "if" they can't perform then get rid of them. I don't know what the long term answer if for this team, but there will be plenty of time this offseason to think about it.

Right now I'm focused on beating the Pacers. We still have a great shot at doing just that. The series is still young and this team has shown that they can beat anyone when they are on. But something needs to happen soon to spark this team or we'll be contemplating the offseason sooner than most of us thought.

# posted by Jeff @ 4/29/2005 09:51:00 AM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com