<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Bring On The Pacers 


You know, I've never liked Reggie Miller, but I've always had to respect him. He's a phenominal shooter, and as clutch as they come, but I guess I just never liked the way he acts. When he wants a foul, he flails about like a doily in a wind tunnel. When he talks trash, it comes across as preppy and amaturish (and have you heard his voice?). He just doesn't carry himself with the cool demeanor that say, a Michael Jordan, or even a Joe Dumars would. Granted, many don't like the attitude and demeanor of my beloved Antoine and Paul, so beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder.

Regardless, if fate would have it that Reggie would end his playing days at the hands of his GM's old team, so be it. Bring 'em on.

# posted by Jeff @ 4/20/2005 10:34:00 PM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com