<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Mockery Part Deux 
Getting back to the business of my Mockery experiment. A tweak in the format and a bunch of changes, and we're off:

Top 5 Locks (1-5): Bogut, M. Williams, Paul, D. Williams, Green

Next 5 (6-10): Granger, Vazquez, Webster, Frye, Wright

BC - Before Celtics (11-17): McCants, Diogu, Felton, Taft, Villanueva, Graham, May
If any of the next set of guys jumps up, one of these guys will be pushed down to our range.

Celtics Range (18-22): Warrick, Korolev, Ilyasova, Simien, Ukic*

The Rest (23-30): Jack, Gomes, Garcia, Petro, Hodge, Bynum, Lee, Ellis
Any of these could jump up into our range with a good showing.

Thoughts? Observations? Who needs to go up? Down? If you don't tell me, I'll assume I'm brilliant and perfect.

Update: * I'm really starting to like this Ukic kid, so I've already swawpped him and Jack since posting this. Note his comment to Ford: "Boston has Delonte West, but I think because of my size, we could play together in the backcourt." (he also mentions Phoenix and Toronto)

# posted by Jeff @ 6/15/2005 07:37:00 AM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com