<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Thursday, December 16, 2004
3 Items of Note 
Bulpett once again does a good job of getting us the stories that we care about: BostonHerald.com

1. Ainge is open to trading Gary (ok, that is obvious, but still):
"Though director of basketball operations Danny Ainge is certainly open to suggestion, he does believe he has to get something for the veteran point guard before he can walk as a free agent next summer."
2. Doc is so unhappy with Marcus' play, that he's fine using Davis at the point:
``I thought Marcus struggled in the first half, and if you're going to struggle in the first half I've got to go in another direction,'' said Rivers. ``And I had to go with Ricky tonight. Is that where I want to go? No. But, you know, if I'm going to tell Al (Jefferson) that he has to earn minutes - if I'm going to tell Kendrick (Perkins) that he has to earn minutes - then I've got to tell Marcus he has to earn minutes, as well.''
3. Convinced he doesn't have enough "smalls," Doc gets Justin Reed off the IR and shelves Googs with an "ankle" injury.

# posted by Jeff @ 12/16/2004 08:08:00 AM - Message Board

This Web site is a Boston Celtics fan site and is not affiliated with the Boston Celtics or the National Basketball Association. This is not an official news source and, as such, information on this site should not be considered as fact. More specifically: I'm only kidding, so don't sue me. All content on this site, excepting that which has been attributed from another source, are copyright © 2004 CelticsBlog.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com